702 Baseball Palm Pad
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Hand cushion for baseball players to help prevent blisters from forming while batting or fielding
- Use offensively in batting gloves and defensively in a fielder’s glove - fits on both hands
- Each individual pad is constructed with ⅛ inch neoprene to optimize comfort and provide great cushion
- Sold in a package of 12, makes it easy to buy enough pads for the entire team
- Machine washable to make the cleaning process easier to keep the pad sanitary and smelling good
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The 702 Baseball Palm Pad is quite versatile. It can be used on either hand, left or right, without changing a thing. It can also be used on any finger, depending on where the player wants support. It can also be easily taken on and off if the players desires to move its position based on whether they are at bat or in the field.
Hitting Blister Protection
Every baseball player knows about those awkward hits that leave the bat vibrating and your hands stinging, or the occasional pinch you get when you swing weird, or the blisters that develop after too many reps. One way to help prevent this from happening is the 702 Baseball Palm Pad because it provides extra cushioning on the palm to help stop blisters from forming.
Fielding Blister Protection
Have you ever fielded a fast, hard baseball that smacked your glove so hard you felt it in your hand? This happens a lot, and when it hits your hand over and over, it can cause painful blisters that make playing your best a little harder to do. That is why every baseball player should invest in a 702 Baseball Palm Pad to protect themselves from blisters so they can continue performing at their best, no matter how hard the ball is hit to you.