Bike Adult Batter's Leg Guard
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Specially designed for baseball players for when they are at bat, to protect their shin and foot from the ball
- Carefully constructed with hard shell PVC inserts with foam cushioning for athlete comfortability
- Custom tension, you can personalize the fit of the brace using the two attached elastic straps
- One size fits most - works great for left and right handed batters, can be used on either foot
- Measures about twelve inches long when the removable toe cap is attached
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Lightweight Allowing Mobility
Bike Adult Batter's Leg Guard is made with lightweight materials so it doesn't restrict the player’s speed, movement, or overall performance. This shield covers the athlete’s lower leg, ankle, and top of the foot to protect them, not to limit them or their abilities.
You can customize how tight you want your leg guard to fit. The two elastic straps, one on the lower shin and one on the upper shin, allow you to achieve the perfect fit to provide the best possible protection.
Easily Slip On
You can quickly and easily slip the leg guard on over your cleats and your socks. This allows the player to take it off for when they are in the field and put it on when they are on deck to bat, without a long and challenging application process.