DualSeal Chest Seal
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- The sterile, hydrogel occlusive dressings provide superior adhesion to penetrating or exit chest wounds
- With easy peel tabs, each DualSeal can be applied over an open wound or can be used to apply an occlusive seal over a puncture chest injury
- This occlusive dressing is compact and easy to carry, ensuring first responders will have the right gear to treat severe injuries in emergency situations
- Designed rugged enough to withstand any environment ranging in temperature from -10°C t o 40°C
- Package includes 2 occlusive seals (3.75” x 3.75”), providing the ability to cover two wounds or an entry and exit wound
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Sterile Occlusive Hydrogel Dressing
DualSeal Chest Seal is a high performance, sterile occlusive dressing designed to treat penetrating or exit chest wounds. The military grade hydrogel provides optimum adhesion to the wound even when bleeding is present. Featuring easy-to-peel tabs, each occlusive seal can be applied over an open wound or can be used to seal over a puncture chest wound.
Chest Seals Applied Over Open Wounds
DualSeal Chest Seal is designed to seal multiple small wounds and stop external bleeding. The chest seal works by closing the chest wall opening. Easy to apply in emergency situations, the non-vented design is made for single-use only.
Small, More Convenient Packaging Design
The DualSeal Chest Seal combines two 3.75”x 3.75” square hydrogel dressings in a small, more convenient package. This makes it easier for first responders to seal multiple chest wounds quickly without needing to carry a large bag. The custom foil packaging provides 5 years of sterile shelf-life and is durable enough to survive in extreme environments.