GRID Vibe Plus
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- GRID Vibe Plus is a vibrating foam roller to help relieve pain in sore and injured muscles
- Cordless and rechargeable with 4 different vibration settings
- GRID surface with varying firmness helps blood and oxygen flow through the muscle to increase circulation and accelerate healing of muscle tissue
- Can be used before strenuous exercise to relieve muscle tightness and lower the risk of possible injuries or used after physical activity for faster recovery
- Measures 12 x 3.5 inches and only weighs 2.5 lbs., rechargeable battery can last up to two hours on a full charge
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The Right Size for Relief
The small 3.5 inch diameter provides less surface area while rolling, delivering targeted relief to deep muscle tissue. Though it is small the GRID Vibe Plus has a patterned outer design that massages the muscle and combines with vibration for a complete loosening and relaxation of the targeted muscle.
Use Before and After Workouts
The versatility of the GRID allows for the roller to be used for a quick way to warm up and loosen muscles before a workout. Afterwards the roller can be used again to stretch out and increase blood flow to the muscle allowing for a quicker recovery.
Easy to Use
With its simple design, one-button power, and vibration adjustment capabilities the Grid can be used on the lowest setting for tender muscles or on the highest setting to dig into the deep tissue of the muscle in order to release knots that cause discomfort.