HawkGrips Multi-Curve Instruments
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed to detect and treat soft-tissue injuries in your patient’s fingers, hands, toes, feet, wrists, elbows, calves, and knees
- Constructed of easy to sanitize stainless steel that features cross-hatched gripping that prevents slippage and extends career longevity
- Precision-engineered therapy tools that feature non-porous surfaces to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and the transfer of bacteria
- Features single-bevel edges, double-bevel edges, and flat edges that allow for precise treatments of injuries
- Breaks up abnormal densities in scar tissue and initiate the healing process
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Treats fingers, hands, toes, and feet, and features a single bevel edge, double bevel edge, and convex treatment edges. Perfect for athletic training in clinics, rehabs, and hospitals.
Use to treat wrists, elbows, calf areas, and knees, as well as various muscle groups and joints. This option features single bevel and double bevel treatment edges.
The Large Multi-Curve instrument is designed to be used on larger patients/athletes. Treat elbows, calf areas, knees, ankles, and feet. This option features single bevel and double bevel treatment edges.