HawkGrips Performance Set
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Precision engineering and design for the best soft tissue therapy instruments
- Cross-hatched gripping for a more enjoyable use and a longer lifetime
- Protective carrying case included to keep all materials together and safe for storage and transportation
- Surgical-grade materials that removes the possibility of bacteria transferring patient to patient
- High quality instruments provide numerous treatments that normally require more expensive equipment
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
All Materials Included
This HawkGrips Performance Set includes all the instruments you need for soft tissue therapy. You will receive a HGPro multi-instrument, a medium handlebar, a protective carrying case, a HawkGrips emollient, HawkHydro emollient packets, HawkHydro Plus emollient packets, an instructional video, a training manual, and an IASTM 101 online training course.
High Quality Instruments
HawkGrips Soft Tissue Therapy Instruments are precision-engineered therapy instruments designed to glide over the skin to detect and treat soft-tissue injuries using IASTM. The surgical-grade stainless steel instruments break up abnormal densities in scar tissue, facilitating the healing process.
They feature single- and double-bevel edges, as well as flat edges, that allow for precise treatment of injuries. They are also designed with a cross-hatched gripping that prevents slippage, eases the strain placed on the hands, and extends the useful life. Instruments are non-porous, which eliminates transfer of bacteria, and they can be cleaned easily.