HawkGrips Platinum Set
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Platinum Set includes nine HawkGrips instruments (HG1-HG9), roll-up carrying case, one jar of regular emollient, and User Manual.
- Single- and double-bevel edges, and flat edges enable accurate, targeted treatment.
- Cross-hatched gripping ensures a solid grip and decreases clinician hand strain.
- Easy-to-clean, non-porous instruments prevent the spread of bacteria.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Precision-engineered, surgical-grade, stainless steel therapy instruments glide over skin to detect and treat soft-tissue injuries using IASTM. Used to break up abnormal densities in scar tissue and initiate the healing process, they feature single- and double-bevel edges as well as flat edges that allow for precise treatment of injuries. Additionally, they are designed with a cross-hatched gripping that prevents slippage, eases the strain on hands, and extends career longevity. Instruments are non-porous, which eliminates transfer of bacteria, and can be cleaned easily.
Platinum Set includes nine instruments, providing the most options for the user. (HG1-HG9), roll-up carrying case, shoulder bag, one jar of regular emollient, and User Manual.
- HG9 Tongue Depressor - Best for pinpointing specific treatment areas. Two treatment edges allow for precise, aggressive treatment of specific muscle and joint areas. Convex treatment edges.
- HG8 Scanner - Best for scanning and treatment and capable of treating broader surface areas. Convex treatment edge.
- HG7 Boomerang - Best for diagnosis and more aggressive treatment. Perfect for various muscle and joint groups including sub-occipital muscles. Concave treatment edge.
- HG6 Large Multi-Curve - Great for treating a variety of muscle groups and joints particularly of larger patients/athletes. Single bevel and double bevel treatment edges.
- HG5 Medium Multi-Curve - Designed for treatment of a wide variety of muscle groups and joints. Perfect for wrists, elbows, calf areas and knees. Single bevel and double bevel treatment edges.
- HG4 Small Multi-Curve - Best for treating small muscle groups and joints. Designed for fingers, hands, toes and feet. Features single bevel, double bevel and convex treatment edges to treat more precise areas.
- HG3 Large Handlebar - Best for treating large muscle groups* of bigger patients/athletes.
- HG2 Medium Handlebar - Best for treating large muscle groups* of average-size patients/athletes.
- HG1 Small Handlebar - Best for treating large muscle groups* of petite patients/athletes.
*Shoulders, back, neck, side abdominals and hamstrings.