Hyperice Hypervolt Plus
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- The Hypervolt Plus provides 30% more power than the original Hypervolt
- In addition to the interchangeable head attachments, you will also receive a wall charger with a lithium ion battery delivering over 2 hours of use per charge
- Includes 3 different speed settings: 30 Hz to use on upper extremities such as the neck and shoulders, 40 Hz for slightly dense muscle groups such as the legs and calves, and 53 Hz for dense muscle groups such as the hips, quads, and glutes where tissue and muscles require greater force
- Features Quiet Glide Technology to allow for a smooth massage experience without disrupting the therapeutic process
- Includes a one year warranty with Hyperice and is TSA approved for travel
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Provides a Deep Massage with Maximum Power
Hyperice Hypervolt Plus is a state-of-the-art cordless vibration device designed for deep tissue massage therapy. This self myofascial release tool has 30% more power than the Hypervolt. Constructed with a powerful high torque motor that provides rapid percussions, the Hypervolt Plus is the perfect device to relieve any pain and tightness in the muscles. The lightweight and ergonomic design allows for an easier and more controlled massage therapy treatment.
Built-In Pressure Sensor Technology
Designed with high quality sensor technology, the Hypervolt Plus has the ability to provide visual feedback to provide the most accurate therapeutic massage experience. The built-in pressure sensor improves range of mobility and circulation and relieves muscle soreness and stiffness. In addition to the visual feedback provided, users can adjust the pressure by changing the speed. There are 3 different settings: 30 Hz, 40 Hz, and 53 Hz. Each setting focuses on different regions of the body to maximize pain relief and recovery.
Multiple Interchangeable Head Attachments
The Hyperice Hypervolt Plus includes an applicator set with five interchangeable head attachments. The attachments were designed to easily customize your recovery to any specific region of the body. The first attachment, the bullet, pinpoints areas on the body to release trigger points. The second attachment, the fork, helps work around a specific muscle group(s). The third attachment, the ball, is used on larger surface areas and is the most common head attachment to use when first getting started. The fourth attachment, the flat, is used on smaller surfaces for more dense muscle groups. Lastly, the fifth attachment, the plug, has a cushion rubber-head for more sensitive areas on the body.