This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Portable electrotherapy TENS unit is designed to provide patients or athletes with convenient and effective treatment
- Patients or athletes can take the therapeutic device with them to practice, use it at home, or while traveling to games
- Equipped with 6-body part specific settings including the neck, shoulder, hand, lower back, knee, and foot
- Features a user-friendly and sleek design that has a large easy-to-read LCD display with easy-to-use controls
- Comes supplied with a rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB, a wall charger, and LED charging indicator light
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The InTENsity 12 is a portable TENS unit designed for athletes and patients providing therapeutic treatment and stimulation programs to easily and effectively treat any injuries or pain. The 2 channel, user-friendly, and sleek design of the electrotherapy device has preset and customizable settings to reach the most chronic pains.
The portable electrotherapy device allows for convenient therapy and treatment no matter where you are. With an easy-to-read large LCD display and easy-to-use controls allows the unit to easily be used on-the-go, before games, and after practices. For concentrated treatment the unit has 6 body-part-specific settings for the neck, shoulder, hand, lower back, knee, and foot.
The InTENsity 12 features a number of different settings and customization options. The unit is equipped with 18 total program settings with preset and adjustable treatment times between 5 and 90 minutes. In addition to the different settings the unit has a compliance meter that stores up to 90 sets of treatment records and a total treatment time of 100 hours. Other features include an electrode load indicator, low battery indicator, and a 3.7 V lithium rechargeable battery pack.