InTENSity IF Combo II
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Portable unit combines TENS and Interferential waveforms in one design for ideal therapeutic treatment
- Features up to 10,000 Hz of IFC Therapy with sweep frequency to prevent accommodation of never
- Includes a rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB/Wall charger and an LED charging indicator light
- Equipped with customized settings and body-part-specific settings for concentrated treatment
- Has the ability to store up to 90 sets of treatment records with a total treatment time of 100 hours
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The InTENsity IF Combo II combines TENS and Interferential waveforms into one rechargeable design. This electrotherapy unit guides the athletes and patients step-by-step to ensure therapeutic treatment during the healing cycle. This combination electrotherapy device allows for ideal treatment for any pain or injuries.
Convenient Portable Therapy
The portable device provides the convenience for use on-the-go, before games, and after practices. The customized programs and body part specific settings allow the user to target a specific area that is causing them pain or discomfort. The easy-to-read large LCD display and easy-to-use controls allows effortless patient and athlete use.
InTENsity IF Combo II features a number of different customization and settings that will help personalize each athletes treatment. The user friendly, sleek design, and 2 channel device has 18 TENS and 18 IFC programs for a total of 36. The unit also has adjustable and preset treatment time with an electrode load indicator and low battery indicator.