This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
|Item No.||Catalog No.||Description|
|081300870||A939650||IontoPatch 80, Box of 6|
|081376573||564091||IontoPatchSTAT, Box of 6|
|081215060||922640||IontoPatch SP, Box od 6|
|081590751||550936||IontoPatch Extra Strength, Box of 6|
- With the Original Iontophoretic Patch having been administered more than 6 million times, the IontoPatch is designed with field-tested expertise
- Multiple peer-reviewed studies and independent published studies including outcome vs. injection support the effectiveness of Iontopatches
- Includes six drug delivery patches
- Comes in four variations to meet the wide range of patient and athlete needs
- IontoPatch 80 For general treatment such as elbows, knees, wrists, feet and shoulders. Lowest available current for sensitive or elderly patients. 80mA-min. 14-hour average patient wear time.*
- IontoPatch STAT: For general treatment such as elbows, knees, wrists, feet and shoulders. Administers medicine more quickly for users with a small time span of availability. 80mA-min. 4-hour average patient wear time.*
- IontoPatch SP: For smaller body regions such as the fingers and Achilles tendon. 40mA-min. 14-hour average patient wear time.*
- IontoPatch Extra Strength: Features a stronger dose for a safe but aggressive treatment. Provides increased therapy in a smaller number of treatments for patients with extreme symptoms and conditions. For general treatment such as elbows, knees, wrists, feet and shoulders. 120mA-min. 8-hour average patient wear time.*
*Delivery time is dependent upon individual patient skin resistance. Study data on file.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
An Athlete-First Mindset
The Iontopatch is a self-contained electrotherapy patch that can be worn independently of physicians. A wireless patch is perfect for convenient medicine distribution.
Transdermal drug delivery is a great way to help athletes independently alleviate pain and swelling. The Iontopatch is a safe and effective way for athletic trainers and physical therapists to help athletes and clients find pain relief.
Iontopatches utilize a self-contained battery that creates an electric current to carry drug molecules non-invasively through the skin into underlying tissue. Once the prescribed dosage has been administered, drug delivery stops on its own.