Kinesio Tex Classic
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Great for anyone; from elite athletes and weekend warriors to neurological and pediatric patients, Kinesio Classic Tape provides users with muscle relaxation or stimulation
- Made with a high-grade cotton that is hypoallergenic and latex-free while providing users with breathability and comfort
- Heat activated acrylic adhesive is bonded to the fabric in a wave pattern similar to fingerprints that assist lifting the skin
- The adhesive also allows the user repeated application without skin irritation if the application isn’t perfect
- Water resistant protectant applied to the cotton fibers resists moisture and allows for quick drying, assuring the tape remains effective for three to five days (can be removed in the shower if needed)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Kinesio Classic Tape is 100% made from high-grade cotton fiber and medical-grade acrylic adhesive for a strong elastic therapeutic tape that provides users the support they require. It is latex-free, making it perfect for any clinic, training room and rehabilitation center that wants to provide their patients with hypoallergenic products. The tape also has a built-in wave pattern that provides assistance in lifting the skin.
Lasts for Days
The high-quality materials that make up the Kinesio Classic Tape not only provide comfort in knowing that it is well-made, but also that it will last for days without requiring new tape. Like your skin, Kinesio Classic Tape is porous which allows for the skin to breathe while in use. The cotton fabric that makes up the tape is also water resistant and quick drying. Combined, these features allow the tape to remain effective for anywhere from three to five days (even when worn in the shower).
Reduce Pain and Relax Muscles
Kinesio Classic Tape, when applied correctly, helps users reduce pain and inflammation, relax overused or tired muscles, and support muscle movement. This is all while allowing for full range of motion. The elastic therapeutic tape features 140% elasticity, the same flexibility that human skin and muscles have, for a natural feeling when worn. Treat anything from sports injuries, back strains and pains, carpal tunnel syndrome and much more with Kinesio Classic Tape.