Little Anne QCPR
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Lightweight, affordable, anatomically correct CPR manikin that is ideal for students undergoing CPR training
- Employs BlueTooth Smart technology in order to connect with smartphones, computers, and tablets and deliver feedback to these devices
- Features a removable face and disposable, single-use lungs for an effortless cleanup
- Internal clicks alert trainee when an appropriate compression depth is reached
- Train and improve your skills with the QCPR Instructor App, the QLCPR Learner App, or the digital SkillGuide tool (sold separately)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Little Anne QCPR
Little Anne QCPR by Laerdal is an affordable, life-like manikin that is the perfect tool for individuals who want to develop, test, and improve their CPR skills. This manikin only weighs 11 lbs, so it can be lifted and transported with ease. No matter where the training site is located, the Little Anne QCPR manikin is sure to impress with its lightweight design and durable carry case.
This QCPR manikin features an extremely realistic makeup, complete with anatomically correct nasal passages and a tilting head/chin. Its chest will rise and fall when CPR is being performed, and it will emit a series of clicks that alerts the trainee when a desirable compression depth has been achieved. This manikin provides realistic training opportunities to better prepare students, medics, and the general public for real life emergencies.
Application Assistance and Feedback
Individuals who are training on Laerdal’s CPR manikin can track their progress on the free QCPR Learner app (available for download on the App Store and Google Play). Multiple people can use the app at one time, enabling trainees to help one another learn and improve. An QCPR Instructor app is also available, which allows teachers to monitor up to six students at once. These apps, as well as the digital SkillGuide device, provide immediate feedback and in-depth performance summaries, helping to promote accuracy and precision during practice.