MaxTrax Air ROM
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Features an integrated pump for that allows simple inflation and adjustment
- Air chambers adjust to accommodate changes in edema during rehab as your athlete heals
- The wide footbed accommodates foot and ankle swelling and bandages while increasing stability
- Cushioned inner/outer sole offers optimum comfort and the rocker bottom is easy to walk on and stable
- Manages pain caused by lower leg fractures and injuries and achilles tendon repair
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
MaxTrax Air ROM
Injured athlete? Get off the sidelines and back into the game faster with the MaxTrax Air ROM! This walking boot features an adjustable range of motion and locks in place. The rocker bottom offer stability, comfort, and optimal mobility.The cushioned inner/outer soleis comfortable and covers the malleable uprights. These uprights feature a breakdown design that can be manipulated for short tibias/fibulas.
Athlete Rehab and Recovery Walking Boot
Perfect for athletes of all sports, the MaxTrax Air ROM manages pain caused edema, operation, fractures of the lower leg, and achilles tendon injuries. The swiveling D-rings allow you to choose between crisscross or parallel strapping. The hook and loop crisscross or parallel strapping securely holds this walking boot in place during all-day wear.
Fixed Range of Motion
Fix and lock the range of motion at 0 degrees, 7.5 degrees, 15 degrees, 22.5 degrees, and 30 degrees plantar- and dorsi-flexion. The ROM hinge promotes early range of motion and healing.