Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolors
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Has 100% memory that allows for repeated reheating and economical splint revisions while not compromising structure
- Available in two perforation options: The 13% UltraPerf perforation pattern is perfect for light-weight finger or hand splints that require breathability and support while the 19% OptiPerf perforation pattern provides the patient superior ventilation for comfort while maintaining material strength and easy edge finish
- All Aquaplast-T Watercolors - Perforated splints are made with latex-free materials, making them great for any clinic or hospital
- Aquaplast-T Watercolors - Perforated splints become clear when heated (for white and pastel colors) for precise application and edges that trim easily
- Able to be temporarily bonded by pinching the heated surfaces together; for a permanent bond, remove coating with a liquid remover or scrape with a sharp instrument or sand paper
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Optimum Conformity and Resistant Stretch
Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolors - Perforated splints are constructed with durable materials that are latex-free for use in any clinic or hospital. Create custom-molded rigid splints, orthoses and adaptive equipment with the 13% UltraPerf or 19% OptiPerf perforation patterns that combine breathability with strength for a durable aid that has 100% memory for repeated reheating and economical revisions.
Promotes Patient Compliance
The Aquaplast-T Watercolors - Perforated splints are not only strong, they encourage better patient compliance while being applied. They are available in 13 different colors that allow both pediatric and adult patients choose a unique and stylish splint normal molding splints cannot offer. Patients can have their choice of anything from beige for subtlety to hot pink to show their style.
Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolors - Perforated splints are manufactured with a non-stick coating that allows medical professionals to mold and shape the splint, orthosis or adaptive equipment without unwanted bonding. If temporary bonding is desired, the material’s heated surface can be pinched together. For permanent bonding, remove the non-stick coating with liquid remover or by scraping with a sharp instrument or sandpaper.