Shock Doctor Low Profile Lip Guard
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed specifically for football players who want full protection of both the upper and lower lip
- Impressionable gel interior provides ultimate protection and comfort for the athlete
- Lip Guard is easily customizable and can be molded to the unique bite of the athlete
- Made with integrated breathing channels that add additional air flow for easier breathing
- Available in a variety of color options (Black, White, Blue, & Red) for personal preference or to match your team colors
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Shock Doctor Low Profile Lip Guard is specifically designed to protect the lips and mouth of football players. The sleek, custom fitting mouthguard provides optimal protection for high intensity plays when players clench their jaws. The Lip Guard provides full protection of the upper and lower lip in these situations.
Made with an impressionable gel interior that can be customized to fit every individual's unique bite. The gel interior molds to the bite of the athlete for a tight fitting mouthguard that will protect the teeth and lips. The Low Profile Lip Guard is made with integrated breathing channels that allow for easier breathing during play.
Fitting the Low Profile Lip Guard is very simple and time convenient. The Mouthpiece can be fitted by sticking the mouthguard in boiling water for 15-20 seconds. Once removed from the boiling water, place the Lip Guard in your mouth firmly biting down on the the Lip Guard. Make sure the Lip Guard is centered in your mouth. Do this for 25 seconds while sucking in air. After, place in ice cold water for one minute to allow the mouthpiece to set. If the mouthguard does not feel right or comfortable repeat steps again.