Model SB-100-S Slant Back Stationary Whirlpool
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Turbine Raising/Lowering Device: spring balanced with locking device; enables easy adjustment for desired height, direction of water agitation
- Thermometer: dual scale with adjustable calibration, mounted inside tank; stem inserts into retainer, preventing rattle during water agitation
- All parts contacting water are stainless steel, chrome-plated brass or bronze
- Turbine assembly also functions as emptying device
- UL/CSA listed, requires hospital-grade and 3 Pole GFI receptacle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The Model SB-100-S Sling Back Stationary Whirlpool allows user to comfortably recline during treatment of extremities, hips and back while the wide 3" rim serves as armrest. The seamless heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel tank polished to satin finish with seamless rounded coved bottom minimizes risk of bacteria buildup. This whirlpool features extended stainless steel skirt flush to floor line, and concealing internal drain piping. Fabricated with 2" combination drain and overflow the filler spout is provided. Turbine/agitator: 1/2 hp pump motor protected with ABS plastic shell, automatic thermal overload protector, lifetime sealed bearings.