Sonicator 740 and 740X Ultrasound
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Units emit both continuous and pulsed ultrasound waves enabling the user to maintain flexibility
- During the treatment process, time and ultrasound output intensity are actively displayed
- Made lightweight and portable, the units feature a universal applicator cable to make changing applicators simple
- Optional rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack allows users to take the therapeutic ultrasounds on-the-go
- Includes a three-year warranty on the main unit and a one-year warranty on applicator and cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Ultrasound Units Designed for Therapeutic Treatment
The Sonicator 740 and 740X Ultrasound units provide effective therapeutic treatment. Designed with a large, backlit display and soft-touch controls, users can adjust parameters with ease. These units deliver continuous or pulsed waveforms during treatment.
The Sonicator 740 & 740X Ultrasound
The Sonicator 740 is a 1 and 3 MHz therapeutic ultrasound unit that comes standard with a 5cm2 dual frequency applicator. The Sonicator 740X has all the features of the Sonicator 740 but comes standard with all three available applicators. The therapeutic units are lightweight and easy to use while on the go.
Manufactured with Patented Technology
All Sonicator ultrasound applicators feature unique crystal-to-patient technology that delivers ultrasound directly to the patient without a metal interface as well as watertight characteristics for underwater therapy. Another patented technology offered is the unique Universal Applicator Cable. This cable detaches from both ends of the cable allowing the clinician to change applicators quickly and easily.