TheraBand Foot Roller
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Can be refrigerated or frozen to provide a cool feeling that is therapeutic and helps decrease pain or inflammation
- The compact design is great for traveling, taking to the gym, or storing in the freezer
- A hollow core and natural latex composition allow the foot massager to bend and contour the foot for a user specific feel even when chilled
- Can be used for a big toe stretch in order to treat plantar fasciitis and gives a comfortable foot massage that helps increase flexibility and treat sore feet
- Comes with exercise instructions written by a licensed physical therapist that describes how to get the most effective massages and achieve pain relief
|Additional Information (link)||pattersonmedical.wistia.com/medias/g5ov1r43re|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The TheraBand Foot Roller is great to use every day after practices or workouts. Strenuous workouts, running for extended periods of time, and even day-to-day walking can cause foot pain. As the pain increases, performing at your highest level becomes more difficult. The TheraBand Foot Roller treats heel spurs and plantar fasciitis by stretching the plantar fascia.Cold Therapy
Cryotherapy treatment provides a soothing feel on sore and achy feet. When the TheraBand Foot Roller is cold it can help reduce swelling and general soreness after working out and running.On-the-Go Foot Therapy
The Foot Roller is easy to store in a locker, leave in a gym bag, or keep under the bed. This makes therapeutic foot pain relief more accessible and convenient for anyone without the time to visit a physical therapist daily.