TheraBand Pro Foam Rollers
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Constructed with highly durable closed-cell EPP foam that maintains its form, is durable and easy-to-clean, making it perfect for personal and clinical use
- Use to improve muscle flexibility and range of motion, making it ideal for injury prevention, decreasing soreness and inflammation, and rehabilitation
- Great for providing relief from sore muscles and joints for athletes, and proven to reduce and relieve pain caused by delayed-onset-muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Perfect for deep tissue massage, hands-free self-myofascial release, and stabilization exercises
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes and is compatible with TheraBand Foam Roller Wraps+ to create a textured foam roller and customizable firmness to best suit your patient
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Relieve and Prevent Muscle Soreness
Help athletes recover quicker from workouts or games by helping prevent soreness with the Pro Foam Roller. Having them use the roller before physical activity helps with performance by stretching muscles and increasing blood flow while using it post-activity breaks apart scarring tissue and relieves muscle pressure.
Deep Tissue, Self-Myofascial Massager
By using the TheraBand Pro Foam Roller, athletes are able to perform self-myofascial release similar to what they would receive from a massage therapist. Using the roller over the desired area allows for their muscles to relax and also release any trigger points that may be in them. This, in turn, reestablishes proper movement and enhance performance.
Clean with Ease
The Pro Foam Roller is easy to clean, making it great for clinical or personal use. Simply wipe down the roller with an antibacterial wipe or water and mild soap, allowing for multiple people to use it without worrying about cross-contamination. Cleaning won’t compromise the roller either, thanks to the closed-cell foam construction.