THERABAND Vector Accessories
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
Anchors Capable of Resisting Heavy Loads
The THERABAND Vector provides a lightweight, portable alternative to cable-based machine exercises all while occupying zero floor space. The wall anchor, constructed with durable metal, attaches to most fitness racks for straps and handles. The door anchor is a nylon strap measuring 13” x 2” securely sewn to a 15” x 4.5” pad. The D-ring end slips easily through the buckle on the pad, allowing users to easily adjust the size.
Straps for a Variety of Exercises & Movements
The Long Torso Strap is a thick nylon, looped and stitched strap for added durability. Measuring 56" x 2.5", the D-ring makes this strap ideal for single and multi-vector strengthening and training. The Thigh Cinch Strap is a nylon strap, measuring 13" x 2" securely sewn to a 15 x 4.5" pad. The D-ring end slips easily through the buckle on the pad, allowing users to easily adjust the size.
Long Strap Loop Handle for Added Durability
The Long Strap Loop Handle is a black nylon, doubled-stitched loop handle for added durability. Five O-rings are sewn into the nylon at even intervals, allowing users to easily connect the strap at various lengths. Ideal for a variety of exercises and movements, the rubberized handle has slight rides to maximize comfort and grip.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Versatile accessories increase the amount of exercise individuals can do in combination with resistance bands and tubing
- The straps and handles can be swapped to suit user’s needs, offering different exercise options
- Designed for personal and professional use in gyms, physical therapy clinics, fitness centers to accommodate users of all ages and fitness levels
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, the door and wall anchor allow the vectors to fasten to chain-link fences, door frames, and support beams
- The versatile resistance tubing system will need to be attached to an anchor point that is capable of resisting loads up to 440 lbs (200 kg)