This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Theragun G3PRO Percussive Therapy device deeply massages muscles to help with muscle stiffness or pain
- Improves range of motion in sore muscles, muscle coordination, and mobility to prevent injury
- New Dual Speed function allows the option for the standard speed of 2400 RPMs or the lighter 1750 RPMs setting for sensitive areas
- The powerful motor is protected by proprietary gearbox which reduces the noise by 50%
- Comes with 6 physician-designed attachments for targeting sore muscles with more precision and pressure in the proper areas
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The G3PRO is a new and improved percussion therapy device. This will give athletes and athletic trainers a professional-grade massage therapy tool with its unique trio of 16 mm amplitude, frequency, and torque. G3PRO is now made with a new proprietary gearbox which reduces the noise of the motor by about 50%. The powerful battery has 60% more battery life so professionals, athletes, and prosumers have more use time and less down time.
The G3PRO is designed specifically to treat sore and stiff muscles while promoting overall increased range of motion. With its unique rotating arm and ergonomic grip you can reach up to 90% of the body to attain total body recovery in 15 minutes. But this device is not just used for injured muscles, it can also be used before and after workouts for a faster warmup and recovery time.
Included are six separate physician-designed attachments to help target different muscle groups. It comes with the Dampener, Large Ball, Standard Ball, Wedge, Thumb, and Cone. Each of the attachments are given their own impact level, starting with the lowest amount of impact with the Dampener up to the most amount of impact with the Cone attachment.