This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Gel bead packs maintain the temperature for a doctor-recommended 20 minutes of therapy
- Offers athletes a drug-free way to get temporary pain relief
- Packs are flexible to contour the body even when frozen
- Packs are durable and easily cleaned for long-term use, great for athletic trainers and sports teams
- Verified by an independent lab to contain no heavy metals, lead, BPA or phthalates
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
These therapy packs are made from high-quality material that is mess-free and designed to be reused for years to come. They can be frozen for cryotherapy uses and microwaved for heat treatments. The temperature lasts for 20 minutes, exactly what doctors recommend.Treat Every Client
Physical therapy centers and clinics are dealing with numerous patients, each with their own unique needs. Therapearl packs come in a variety of sizes that are each tailored to fit the shape of a different body part. Whether you’re dealing with a rolled ankle or sore back there’s a Therapearl pack for you.Different Treatments for Different Injuries
These packs offer both hot and cold treatments. Heat treatments can help with chronic pain while cold treatments reduce swelling immediately after an injury.