Vectra Genisys Therapy System
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Independent control over all parameters
- Display of dosage in choice of joules or joules/cm2
- Pulsed and continuous treatment operation (90% and 100%)
- Fully variable pulse frequency range of 8Hz – 10,000Hz and continuous
- Real time feedback of dosage delivered
- Useful selection of clinical indications
- Ten user-defined memory positions for user protocols
- Choice of eight interchangeable Laser Diode and Cluster Applicators (sold separately) with wavelengths ranging from 670nm - 950nm and output power ranging from 100mW – 1440mW (dependent upon applicator)
- All laser applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature™ recognition residing on each applicator
- Laser protective eyewear included (2x)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Laser therapy system is easy to use. It features an innovative case design and a logical control system. The large easy-to-read graphical LCD display and a repositionable base allowing the desktop, wall mount or optional therapy cart configuration and battery pack option for portable therapy application.