Verruca-Freeze Clinical Cryosurgery Kit
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Medical device authorization form required for purchase
- One of the coldest portable cryosurgical systems available
- A 3-6 second spray of cryogen, freezing for 20-30 seconds, makes it a quick, easy and effective form of cryosurgery
- Two forms of application–disposable CryoBuds and reusable CryoCones
- Kit includes: Set of 5 soft-tipped limiting cones (3, 5, 7, 9, 12mm); (Kit # 266221) 30 CryoBuds (10 small, 10 medium, 10 Large); (Kit # 2434-91) 15 CryoBuds (5 small, 5 medium, 5 large); Cryo insulator for the canister; Extender tube; Practice media; Training DVD; Instructions How-To; Patient Information Sheets; Set of 5 reusable cones contain 3, 5, 7, 9, and 12 mm sizes
- CryoCones may be disinfected using an EPA registered intermediate-level or low level disinfectant
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The Verruca-Freeze Clinical Cryosurgery Kit is one of the coldest portable cryosurgical systems on the market. Only a quick spray is needed to work effectively. There are two forms of application: disposable Cryobuds and reusable Cryocones.