CoreShorts Pro 3.0
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- CoreShorts Pro 3.0 mimic the functional anatomy of the body and provide support for athletes that require quick movements in physically demanding activities
- Made with latex-free, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and quick-dry wicking material
- Recommended by physicians and therapists for the prevention and recovery of pelvic, hip and groin injuries due to sports, accidents in the workplace, car accidents, and degenerative changes
- Ideal for individuals with decreased muscle strength or poor stability requiring compression for recovery or as a preventative to protect against injuries
- Available in several different sizes ranging from Small - 5X-Large in either black or white color
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Unique Patented Design to Support Core Anatomy
CoreShorts is the only patented compression short designed to connect the low back, pelvis, and hip to improve core function. The ‘X’ Core Activation System mimics the functional anatomy of the body, specifically blending the two-way elastic strips. The design is fabricated with latex-free, antibacterial, antimicrobial, quick-dry wicking material. This material optimizes comfort during wear for all athletes in any professional sport.
Compression Shorts Designed for Optimal Healing & Recovery
Equipped with a medical 20 to 30 mmHG compression rating, the CoreShorts Pro 3.0 provide optimal healing and recovery to injuries in the lower extremities. The elastic-fitted compression shorts help stabilize the sacroiliac joint, osteitis pubis, hip flexors, quadriceps, hamstrings, and lower abdominal strains. CoreShorts Pro 3.0 is recommended for those who require a complete functional dynamic support system. The patented "X" Core Activation System features a longitudinal stretch with 1.2 mm engineered stretch fabric that produces 80% more directional & functional stability than a regular compression short.
Supports Athletes in Physically Demanding Activities
CoreShorts Pro 3.0 are designed to provide maximal support to the low back, pelvis, hip, and groin areas while optimizing motion control. The pants are recommended for all ages but specifically made for more serious athletes and individuals with active lifestyles. The compression shorts hold muscles firmly in place and help to improve blood flow to the working muscles. The waist is circumferential providing pelvic compress. The garment is also built with anti-odor technology to prevent the growth of odor-causing microbes.