Cramer Rapid Form Vacuum Splints
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Two-piece kit includes: 1 arm, 1 leg
- Three-piece kit includes: 1 ankle, 1 arm, 1 leg
- Deluxe kit includes: 2 arms, 1 leg
- Four-piece kit includes: 1 XL leg, 1 leg, 1 arm, 1 ankle
- Four sizes of extremity splints provide solutions for all splinting situations
- All Rapid Form Sets include new Pump and Cramer Carry Bag
- Heavy-duty, adjustable hook-and-loop straps secure splint for easy set up
- User-friendly turn valve for safe and secure vacuum hold and release
- Quick-connect vacuum tube and pump provide easy and fast operation / NO TOOLS NEEDED. Simply insert the tube into the closed valve for fast and efficient operation.
- Lightweight, durable, and easy to clean
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The NEW Cramer Rapid Form™ Vacuum Immobilizer helps stabilize fractures and dislocations without circumferential pressure. The pump extracts air from the unit, forcing interior beads to form a solid, rigid splint. The NEW and IMPROVED Cramer® Rapid Form™ Vacuum Immobilizer is a replacement for all previous/legacy versions of the Cramer Rapid Form portfolio (PLEASE see the included cross reference chart)
- The new Rapid Form products are NOT interchangeable with the previous models.
- Each new Rapid Form Splint will require the new and improved pump/vacuum tube assembly (see below).
- The new pump will not work on the legacy Rapid Form Splints.