This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Designed to relieve aches and pains, speed up recovery, and improve flexibility through targeted release
- GRID pattern design mimics the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands to promote blood and oxygen flow and relieve tight muscles
- Measures 5” in diameter, is travel friendly, and provides a convenient recovery aid that releases muscle tightness anytime and anywhere
- Constructed of lightweight foam material that delivers moderate pressure to tight muscles in your back, shoulder, quad, or glutes
- Made for those who suffer from muscle tightness after normal daily activity, and athletes before or after practices, games, races or competitions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The GRID Ball is a trigger therapy product that is effective, easy to use, and available in a compact size. Measuring 5” in diameter, this massage therapy ball is easy to store when not in use. Made to be used at home and taken on the go for premium therapy anytime or anywhere. By combining the benefits of a massage ball and a foam roller the GRID Ball provides targeted muscle pain relief to all major muscle groups.
Design and Features
The 5” diameter is excellent for targeting muscle pain in those hard to reach areas. Use the GRID Ball to roll out tight muscles in the glutes, lat, quad, and trap. The patterned design replicates the feeling of a massage therapist's hands. The high and firm points resemble fingertips, and the tubular points resemble fingers. The replicated feeling promotes blood and oxygen flow to muscles, and moderate pressure to tight muscles.
Targeted Pain Relief
Trigger Point Therapy is used to eliminate tight muscles that are causing pain and discomfort in the major muscles groups, and throughout the rest of the body. Through isolated pressure and release, trigger point therapy is able to alleviate a pain in your back that, indirectly, is causing the pain in your neck. By identifying and releasing constricted muscles with the GRID Ball, you are able to reduce a significant amount of pain in just one use.