Kinesio Tex Gold Light Touch+
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed for all skin types, especially for individuals who have skin sensitivities
- Provides a comfortable fit and water resistant material for use during practice, games, or training where sweat and friction are present
- Ideal for athletes who need additional support and tension when injuries, sprains, or strains occur
- Comes in a convenient 16 foot roll of uncut Kinesio Tex Tape that can be customized in length by physical therapists or athletic trainers
- Available in 6 different unique colors to meet your personal color preferences or match your team colors and uniform
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Great for Athletes
Kinesio Tex Gold Light Touch + is the ideal tape for athletes who have skin sensitivities or allergies to other common tapes. The hypoallergenic kinesiology tape is gentle enough for all skin types. Made of 100% cotton that is water resistant allows athletes to wear the tape for up to 24 hours during games, practices, or training.
Convenience for Trainers & Therapists
The tape comes in a 16.4 foot long uncut roll that provides a convenient and easy-to-use kinesiology tape for athletic trainers and physical therapists. The tape can virtually be used on all skin types and is great for providing additional support, tension, and light stimulation on athletes who have minor injuries, sprains, strains, and swelling.
Technology and Benefits
Light Touch + tape has a number of different benefits and featured technology that make this tape great for all types and athletic trainers. The tape focuses on the dermis and superficial fascia skin layers that creates space allowing for lymphatic movement. The latex free tape also provides light stimulation that places misaligned tissue into the correct position. Wave Pattern Technology and Micro-Air-Pocket Technology also provide added benefits when using the tape.