Mueller The One Premium Ankle Brace
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Lightweight, low-profile ankle brace that offers the benefits of taping in a more convenient, adjustable, and reusable form
- Constructed of soft neoprene, latex-free materials, and hook and loop strapping for a secure, comfortable fit
- Features a cushioned, breathable tongue that keeps the brace extremely comfortable, and top elastic finishing straps to prevent slippage
- Helps prevent inward or outward rolling sprains and made to be worn during physical activity, such as soccer, volleyball, or basketball
- Available in seven size options determined according to men and women shoe sizes
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The One Ankle Brace
The One Ankle Brace is extremely light, low-profile, and comfortable. Easy to wear in shoes or cleats, this brace is perfect for competition and is highly adjustable. The One offers the traditional benefits of taping and all the adjustability of a soft tape brace. Use this brace to protect against inversion and eversion ankle sprains. Perfect for active and rested recovery, choose The One Ankle Brace!
The One Ankle Brace offers a variety of patient-focused features. The adjustable strapping stimulates a figure eight taping structure and lasts much longer than tape. The anti-slip criss-crossing side straps help protect against inversion and eversion ankle sprains. The side-pulling stirrup straps imitate the effects of taping and offers universal sizing on either the left or right foot.
Care and Instructions
To wash, hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. When washing do not use bleach or fabric, and rinse thoroughly. To dry, air dry. To apply this brace, fully open laces and slip the brace over your sock. When pulled on, tighten the laces evenly on each side.