|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
The only FDA-cleared device proven to help protect the brain during head impacts.
- Able to be worn in any sport where repetitive contact occurs. Worn by professional football, lacrosse, soccer, hockey and winter sport athletes.
- Backed by 10 years of research and over 25 laboratory and clinical studies at top research institutions that validated the Q-Collar’s safety and effectiveness.
- In clinical trials, athletes who were not wearing the Q-Collar were three times more likely to have significant changes in their brain tissue than those who were not wearing a collar.
- Proven to have no impact on athlete performance.
- Unlike other equipment, like helmets, that protect the head from the outside, the Q-Collar helps protect the brain from the inside by limiting brain movement.
- Designed to comfortably be worn with other sports equipment as an added layer of protection.
- Manufactured in Wisconsin
- Upgrade the look of your Q-Collar with the Q-Collar Sleeve here!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Measuring Instructions: Use a soft measuring tape to measure the middle of the wearer’s neck. Make sure the tape is snug with zero slack between the tape and neck. Measure three times and use the smallest measurement. If a soft measuring tape is unavailable, use a shoelace or string.