Squegg - Smart Dynamometer & Hand Grip Trainer
|Company or Name
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.556.3326 or Email at:
- Lithium-ion Battery: 3.7, Battery Charging Hours: 2 Hours
- Continuous Working Hours: 15 Hours
- Size: 68x45x45 mm, Weight: 26 gms
- State-of-the-art Bluetooth technology, Version 4.0
- Made with Silicone and Electronic Components
- FDA medical device clearance (Class 2, 510K Exempt, LBB and JFA codes), HIPAA Compliant
- Supported by Research & Evidence - Explored inter-instrument reliability and concurrent validity with the gold standard of dynamometry, accepted for publication in Americal Jourmal of Occupational Therapy
Assess, Monitor, and Compare Grip Strength
Squegg is a smart solution that assesses and monitors biomarkers of aging and musculoskeletal/ neurological function. It helps deliver care for upper extremity conditions both in-person and remotely through an engaging, gamified, user-friendly, and AI-integrated platform. Connect Squegg to the app via Bluetooth for objective and reliable grip strength assessment in person or remotely, with a cost-effective and smart dynamometer. Then compare data to benchmarks for age, gender and R/L hand, set daily goals and track grip count engagement and performance across time.
Designed for Therapists by Therapists
The user-friendly assessment flow is designed by OTs and CHTs to incorporate the American Society of Hand Therapists' guidelines for recording maximal grip strength via dynamometry, including proper positioning and procedure guidelines. Customization of parameters also allows for quick assessments for each hand individually.
Gamification of Routines and Exercises
Squegg's utilizes gamified elements to improve engagement and increase compliance. In-app reminders, accessible routines, and adaptable games that use our AI system to adjust to the user's grip strength measurement and parameters in real-time help to boost rehab participation and motivation of the users.
Pro Clinical App Features
- Manage upper extremity patients - Create detailed patient profiles and assign them to specific therapists or clinicians, providing a centralized overview of all upper extremity therapy patients in the clinic
- Customized Patient Programs - Create & deliver customized therapy programs. Set specific parameters such as resistance, frequency, etc. for each game or activity added to the program
- Home Exercise Program - Create and assign home exercise programs, track patient progress, and make modifications remotely as necessary
- Monitoring and Reports - Squegg PRO offers real-time tracking of patient progress and adherence to therapy programs. Its detailed visual reports provide insights into performance, grip count, and treatment adherence
- Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM) - Leverage Squegg PRO for enhanced therapeutic outcomes and potential financial benefits. Therapists can earn reimbursements up to $175 per patient, per episode with RTM